Re: Proposing a panel discussion on ICTA's Consultation Paper

From: Aditya Bholah <aditya_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 21:14:01 +0400

Hello SM,

You raised a good question. Legally speaking, it is the user's
responsibility to make sure that his connection is secure. For example,
a bank will not hold itself liable if someone has intercepted an online
transaction. If ICTA is intercepting traffic, and they accidentally
leaked something. Will ICTA be responsible for monetary loss of a resident?

Cheers,

photo

*Aditya Bholah*
Junior Data Analyst, LSL Digital, La Sentinelle Ltd.

(+230) 2068581 <tel:(+230) 2068581> | (+230) 57587306 <tel:(+230)
57587306> | aditya_at_lsl.digital <mailto:aditya_at_lsl.digital>

www.lsl.digital <http://www.lsl.digital>

Rue Des Oursin, Tombeau Bay, Mauritius , Indian Ocean

<http://www.facebook.com/lsldigital/>
        <http://www.linkedin.com/company/lsl-digital>
        <http://twitter.com/lsldigital/>
        <http://www.instagram.com/lsldigital/>