Proposing a panel discussion on ICTA’s Consultation Paper

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:54:40 +0400

Hi all,

The past week I watched and listened to several panel discussions on private radios and their Facebook channels about the Consultation Paper by the ICT Authority. In at least two of them the Chairman of ICTA participated and in of them the Director of ICT of ICTA intervened. However, I don’t see that those panel discussions achieved anything.

Hence, I am asking the subscribers here your opinion on a panel discussion held and moderated by the Mauritius Internet Users. What do you think?