Re: Privacy policy

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 18:55:02 +0400

Hi SM,

On 15/04/18 16:01, S Moonesamy wrote:
> If a company sets up a web site to publish news, does it qualify as
> "international media"?

Mauritius was mentioned by qz.com.

> [..] Nowadays, anyone can set up an "international" web site.
> According to the India Editor, SCL Elections claims to have worked in
> several countries, including Mauritius.  I could not find any
> information which supports that claim.  Why do you believe that the
> claim is valid?

I quote from the qz.com[1] article:

    According to company documents issued around 2013, which were
    reviewed by Quartz, SCL has worked in 32 countries across Europe,
    North and South America, Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean.

A list which included Mauritius, was published in the article. Qz.com
did not publish the documents that it claims to have reviewed.

[1]
https://qz.com/1239762/cambridge-analytica-scandal-all-the-countries-where-scl-elections-claims-to-have-worked/