Re: Privacy policy

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:51:22 +0400

Hi SM,

On 14/04/18 06:02, S Moonesamy wrote:
> I watched the video:
> https://www.lexpress.mu/video/329699/scandale-facebook-ce-que-risquent-mauriciens
> Did you contact the Data Protection Office about the matter?

I recently contacted the DPO for another matter but not the CA scandal.
I learned through the mailing list that you enquired; that is why I
asked you earlier whether you received any reply.

IMHO the office isn't pro-active. They are waiting that people come
forward with complaints rather than being the watchdog of privacy and
acting upon an international media reporting[1] that Mauritius was a
client of SCL Group.

[1]
https://qz.com/1239762/cambridge-analytica-scandal-all-the-countries-where-scl-elections-claims-to-have-worked/