RE: Privacy policy

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 03:49:12 -0700

Hi Jochen,
At 02:36 AM 03-04-2018, Jochen Kirstaetter wrote:
>Compared to last year where we used a Google form for attendance
>registration we are using the existing facility on Meetup.com

Thank you for the quick reply.

The event organizer enlisted meetup.com to get the registration
information on its behalf. The event organiser will probably be
using that information for its own purposes. It doesn't make sense
for the event organiser not to have a privacy policy unless it does
not care about privacy.