RE: Privacy policy

From: Jochen Kirstaetter <joki_at_ios.mu>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 13:36:44 +0400

Hi SM, Thanks for pointing this out. Compared to last year where we used a Google form for attendance registration we are using the existing facility on Meetup.com Therefore, it's their privacy policy that applies: https://www.meetup.com/privacy/ Best regards, JoKi -----Original message----- From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> Sent: Tuesday 3rd April 2018 12:05 To: conference_at_mscc.mu Cc: mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com Subject: Privacy policy Hi Jochen, Last year, there was a short discussion last year about privacy at a conference. I visited the developers conference web site and I could not find any privacy policy. Is there a privacy policy for the web site? Regards, S. Moonesamy