Re: My.T Weather App for Mauritius

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:53:30 +0000

Dear SM,

Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it.

>The location feature on the weather app I am >currently using is working correctly. I would >not switch to another app if it doesn't >support that.

I agree, I wouldn't use a weather app if the location feature isn't working properly. I installed the My.t Weather app because I wanted to know what makes the app different. Unfortunately, the only feature that made it interesting (according to me) was the emergency section.

>Does the App provide traffic information as it >is mentioned it in the FAQ?

The latest traffic news My.t Weather app provided was on the 1st of February.

[Image]

They are also updating the weather forecast.

[Image]

They have a GOV icon in the alert section but there is no information in that particular section.

[Image]

I apologise for not being able to attach the pictures. I am using Outlook on my mobile phone.

Kind regards,
Shelly Hermia Bhujun

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>