My.T Weather App for Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 13:37:24 -0800

Hi Shelly,

I saw your blog post about the My.T weather app (
https://littleshelly.me/blog/myt-weather-app-mauritius/ ). The
location feature on the weather app I am currently using is working
correctly. I would not switch to another app if it doesn't support
that. I am surprised to read that the weather data is from
windy.com. As you pointed out, it doesn't provide a weather forecast
for your location.

Does the App provide traffic information as it is mentioned it in the FAQ?

In Mauritius, tech products or services do not match the
advertisements. I don't think that it is worth doing that kind of
advertising as the customer ends up being disappointed.