***SPAM***] RE: AlwaysOn login from a mobile device

From: Iqbal Mohangee <iqbal.mohangee_at_harelmallac.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 13:05:00 +0000

Dear Sir,

Can you kindly provide a contact number so I can assist you ?

We checked from our side and find that the system accept the '+' symbol in an email.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

IQBAL MOHANGEE

[Go check it]

Harel Mallac Technologies Ltd.
a Harel Mallac Building
   18, Edith Cavell Street, Port Louis, Mauritius
t (230) 207 3200 | f (230) 207 3232
e iqbal.mohangee_at_harelmallac.com<mailto:nilvanee.sham_at_harelmallac.com>
w hmtechnologies.mu<http://wwwhmtechnologies.mu/>
BRN C07007231 | VAT 20076289

[Enterprise Broadband Services]