Re: Security incident on bank website

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 12:40:17 +0400

Hi SM,

On 07/20/2017 11:59 AM, S Moonesamy wrote:
> It seems to me that there is an inward-looking approach and, in some
> ways, that may be part of the local tradition. Do you mean that a group
> which focuses on, for example, Wordpress does not discuss about the
> security aspects of the software?

Your comment is clearer now. However, I am not sure that as per "local
tradition", a group advocating WordPress, Drupal or similar platforms
would officially comment on a WordPress security issue affecting a bank.
Local tech groups mainly focus on promotion rather than criticizing.
Well, you could argue that promoting "security" is something, but then
again I'm not sure whether a WordPress group would take up to that.

For some reading https://ma.tt/2015/04/a-bank-website-on-wordpress.