NTC Bus WIFI

From: OMDEEP GOKHOOL <omdeep.gokhool1_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 01:54:18 +0400

Hello Sir,

I am a student at the University of Mauritius, who travels frequently in
NTC's buses on the route 197 (Rivieres des Gallets to Port-Louis) and also
6A (Rivieres des Gallets to Curepipe) . Since the last few weeks I noticed
that I have been unable to connect to the WIFI available on the Yutong
buses with my smartphone. It looks like after connecting to the network,
there is no internet available. Two of my friends tried with their
respective smartphones and they had the same issue.

I am reporting this to you, hoping that it will be fixed soon. I am also
copying this to the Mauritius Internet Users for transparency reasons.
Please find below the dates & times and matriculation numbers of the buses
on which I encountered this problem.

2717 AP 16, 22 May at 14.30
2669 AP 16, 22 May at 16.45
2731 AP 16, 20 May at 17.30