Re: Une possible contamination de WannaCry a Maurice (off-topic)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 08:14:57 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 04:28 22-05-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I am not sure whether the design is similar to what is taught at
>secondary level in Mauritius. :-)

I apologize for not being clear. It is useful to understand the
basic idea. The level at which it is taught is not important as you
will might be interested to learn about the technical details; that
is not taught at secondary level. There is also the operational
aspect. I'll mention another example; there is a buffering problem
on Parliament TV. Is it because of a design issue?