RE: Une possible contamination de WannaCry a  Maurice

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 09:33:04 -0700

Hi Florian, Ish,
At 09:02 18-05-2017, Florian Lepoigneur wrote:
>He says there's a case isolated one. But many attempts with suspicious
>mails.

Thank you for the feedback. That claim is not backed by the
scientific evidence which is publicly accessible.

At 09:14 18-05-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I was thinking rather that the system is already designed to avoid such
>an issue. The (Hon) Minister of TCI in his statement to journalists
>stated a "panne informatique" at the Registrar General Office. Is a
>"bandwidth saturation" equivalent to computer breakdown?

A "bandwidth saturation" is equivalent to an information system being
out of service. I had an information conversation yesterday about
the problem at the Registrar General Office. I explained the flaw in
the design.