Re: News article about a "cyberattaque"

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 16:11:58 +0400

>Au ministère de la Technologie, on parle d'une saturation au niveau de la bande >passante et on dément qu'il s'agisse du virus. Pourtant au Registrar General >Department, des sources parlent de contamination du virus Wannacry.

[Speaking for myself]
Hello Patrice, I believe that they should write an official statement
before we draw any conclusion. So far, it's just rumours. A good way
for them would be to publish redacted network captures so that
independent people can confirm if it's wannacrypt0r or not.
Co-ordinated efforts are they key to stop of the spreading of any
malware.

Btw, There are 3 african countries known publicly to be affected by
wannacry: South Africa, Egypt & Nigeria.

Logan from hackers.mu.