subscribe

From: EMMANUEL MATHIEU ROLAND CALOTTE <emmanuel.calotte_at_umail.uom.ac.mu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 13:17:50 +0400

Hi SM,

I am Emmanuel Calotte and usually goes by the alias Matt27 when i'm online.
I am currently a University of Mauritius student majoring in a science
field.

I have no formal education in the IT sector but everything I know, I taught
myself. Perhaps that's why my friends call me a Geek. I'm a tech and web
enthusiast and i'm very passionate about Mauritius. I've had my fair share
of issues with the internet here and i'm still having issues...

Anyway, I've been following a lot of people from this mailing list on
twitter for a while now and yet I just found out about this mailing list.
So I figured I could learn and possibly contribute to it.

Regards,
Emmanuel

--
 <http://www.uom.ac.mu/prospectivestudents>