Re: Innovating your way out

From: Martin <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:42:33 +0400

Hi S,

Le 27 avr. 2017 16:07, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> a écrit :

Hi Martin,
At 01:04 27-04-2017, Martin wrote:
>  course manage IP. What he showed to the journalist is mind-blowing
>
>Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFB_hOU8TY
>
>a closed door, heavy noise and a somewhat shining lightbulb.

That may be noisy; it's not mind-blowing. :-)  The journalist used
the first link which he found on a search engine.

I was sarcastic :-)

>Do you think he is innovating his way out ?

I do not have any expertise in that type of invention.  I doubt that
he is innovating his way out.

Whether he invented something or not ( in 2012), thinking patents first is in my point of view a really bad idea.
Patents were invented to spread ideas and get peer reviews on innovations, nowadays it is a way to "vous interdire de faire ce que je fais".
Intellectual property is also a marketplace where brokers buy and sell patents, and sometimes live off suits they have the right to do to anyone ( think patent trolls).

How would IP progress ? What could be the next step ? Patent anything for free ? Copyleft all the things ? Hierarchies all innovations in a tree-like database ?
What the dodo would do ?