Re: Innovating your way out

From: Martin <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:04:09 +0400

‎Thanks all for your answers.

I recall two newspaper articles where mauritians claimed to have built new technologies locally: a water-based motor car and a gravity motor.
I have searched the Web for the second prior to coming here, and found that the author said he was working with international law firms to commercialize his invention and of course manage IP. What he showed to the journalist is mind-blowing

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFB_hOU8TY

a closed door, heavy noise and a somewhat shining lightbulb.

Do you think he is innovating his way out ?

Http://www.lemauricien.com/article/energieune-invention-hors-norme