Re: Communiqué of Planet Earth Institute on president.govmu.org

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 21:47:40 +0400

Hi Shelly, Ajay,

On 04/17/2017 09:38 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:

> _at_Ish Please explain why this topic should be discussed on the mailing
> and how it is related to the Internet in Mauritius?

The said communiqué is hosted on president.govmu.org. I tried to look
for a possible article published by the State House which makes
reference to the PEI communiqué but did not find any.

My opinion is that perhaps that was the intention, to make a reference,
but not hosting the actual communiqué. I thought whether it's a best
practice for a government website.

However, I did state earlier it's a polemical subject and I understand
people not being comfortable to discuss it publicly. I therefore let it
to you to decide whether to close this thread.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.