Re: Linking civil registration and vital statistics to identity management systems

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:46:12 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 05:00 13-04-2017, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Did you receive a reply from the Data Protection Office?

Yes. I was provided with a link to all the laws of Mauritius which
have been published on govmu.org. It was concluded that the person
is giving his/her informed consent by signing the User Declaration
Form. "section 17B of Civil Status Act" was mentioned in relation to
data sharing. I haven't been able to find that section of the Act yet.