Re: Social networking sites

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:25:46 +0000

Dear Mr Dhookun,

I read the course outline. How can I get more information regarding the course? I would like to know what you are emphasizing on the Internet search, Email basics, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Google Docs and Pinterest modules.

http://www.open.ac.mu/sites/default/files/social_media_for_beginners_updated.pdf

Kind regards,

Shelly Hermia Bhujun