Re: Latency Issues on Mauritius Telecom subscription

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 20:39:45 +0400

Hello Miss Karishma,

It has been 10 days since I reported the latency issue on SEA and SA.
Unfortunately the situation is still the same. All gamers in Mauritius are
not being able to enjoy a good online gaming experience due to this issue.

Could you please let me know wether this will be fixed, or should
Mauritius Telecom subscribers concentrate on offline games?

I am cc'ing the MIU for transparency purposes.

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*