Sending email from the university network

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 19:44:48 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received an invitation from a Lecturer at University of Mauritius
to attend the Opening Ceremony of a workshop on the Internet of
Things and IPv6. There was a speech by the Vice-Chancellor,
University of Mauritius. The Vice-Chancellor stated that "On nous
reproche souvent d'avoir des cours qui sont un petit peu
outdated. On enseigne des choses qu'on enseignait il y a a peu pres dix ans."

During the workshop, I tried to send an email. I was unable to do so
as the University of Mauritius blocks mail submission on its WiFi
network. That practice is considered as misguided since 2006.