Link to fake news site on govmu.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 00:29:26 -0700

Dear Mr Bissessur,

I was doing some research after reading a document from a well-known
search engine about how it assesses the page quality of web content
and I noticed a link on a govmu.org web site to a fake news web
site. I am not sure about whether the IT Security Unit of the
Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation is concerned
about "fake news".

I am contacting you in case the spread of misinformation is
considered as a problem under the information security standards or
information technology security practices followed by government agencies.