Re: No action against spam

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 08:23:10 +0400

It is not clear to me whether an email address constitutes data that falls
under the protection as defined by the Data Protection Act. Other countries
have very specific legislation against spam. I think it's hard for
authorities to tackle local spammers when there is no legislation
prohibiting them from engaging in such practices.