Re: Valentine's sales on Letterhead and envelope printing. Order NOW!!!

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 20:37:51 +0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I received your "Valentine's sales offer" on four of my email addresses,
including my personal and work emails. I never subscribed to your list
neither have I agreed to be added to such a list. Could you please tell
me where did you obtain my email addresses from?

I'm copying the Mauritius Internet Users and CERT-MU to archive this
message for future reference.