Re: Open Data in Mauritius

From: Martin <martin_at_navacelle.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 16:01:57 +0400

Well, here is the thing : It would be a total hack.
Scrape websites, hash them, when changed notify and save, twice a day for the next 50 years. Store these in ipfs, finance all with crypto currencies. Anyone could help by lending storage and computing power, anonymously.
First data source would be laws and regulations, government's notices, budget, cabinet decisions and such.
Anyone could access the archive for free. And all stack open source.

Lots of technical complexity, but lots of fun as well !

Let's first setup a group. If we have a MVP in 1 year, as everyone has a life to live besides this mailing list, that would be awesome, because it is not much in front of the projects lifetime.

I want to do it. Who's in ?