Re: How to choose internet packages?

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 16:21:13 +0000

Hello Ish,

Well, price is the major factor that can easily influence a consumer. What would be interesting to know is, what kind of internet package would be more suitable for some kind of activity. I believe this is the question a lot of people might think about when they see the different packages available. What's even more confusing is having Orange and Emtel packages and compare the minor differences. Which one is better? We all know that Orange is more influential but does that mean that Emtel internet package is not worth it? What was the Airbox craze all about? Why optical fibre and not Airbox? A lot of people don't know about Megabit vs Megabyte, Upload speed, latency etc. They want things to be explained in a simple way. Say why we should not stay quiet whenever we experience slow connection. Write about what we can do apart from restarting the modem router and waiting for the Telecom team to fix the issue. Explain how to check the Internet speed, Internet consumption etc.

Kind regards,

Shelly