Re: Why so much emphasis on that?

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:45:11 +0000

Hello SM,

No, he does not. I agree, most people consider SMEs related to 'artisanal' ,textile and handicraft works and think that Start-up is only about companies using technological devices and means such as creating apps only.

I could not find anything regarding the number of Start-ups in Mauritius and what they are working on. I end up with startup incubators when I Google the keywords start-up Mauritius.

Kind regards,

Shelly Hermia Bhujun