Re: Government Websites

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:09:09 +0400

Hi SM, Martin,

On 01/08/2017 07:35 PM, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I was asked to login when I accessed
> http://mauritiusassembly.govmu.org/English/Pages/Answers/PQ-Oral/2015/pqans10february2015.pdf
> Did you try the above without logging in?

I believe those PDFs should have been allowed to be downloaded without
logging on the government portal.

I have an account on the portal and I was able to download the PDF in
the above link after logging in. However, when trying to download other
PDFs from the pages that Martin sent earlier, I obtained an error. See
attachment.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.

mauritiusassembly.png
(image/png attachment: mauritiusassembly.png)