Re: Internet outage on Myt Fibre

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2016 22:40:26 -0800

Hi Sandeep,
At 21:32 09-11-2016, Sun wrote:
>The issue was resolved shortly after. The
>incident was reported by lexpress[1].

The news article states that the ISP acknowledged
that there was a problem and that it was because
of "un problème technique sur le réseau". There
aren't any details about the problem or any confirmation of an outage.

>I was surprised by the amount of exclusively
>negative comments on the facebook post [2] of
>that news article regarding the unhapiness of MT
>customers, as I have been very happy with the
>Fibre connection since I upgraded from 512k.
>Although the bandwidth cap is undesirable as a customer.

I could not access the Facebook comments. A
complaint will be ignored if it is not supported by evidence.