Re: Internet outage on Myt Fibre

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 09:32:09 +0400

Hi SM,

The issue was resolved shortly after. The incident was reported by
lexpress[1].

I was surprised by the amount of exclusively negative comments on the
facebook post [2] of that news article regarding the unhapiness of MT
customers, as I have been very happy with the Fibre connection since I
upgraded from 512k. Although the bandwidth cap is undesirable as a customer.

1.
http://www.lexpress.mu/article/293408/fibre-optique-ralentissement-debit-durant-journee
2. https://www.facebook.com/lexpress.mu/posts/10154740900654540

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*
*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer*