Re: Lack of competitive packages

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2016 00:13:53 -0800

Hi Logan,
At 02:16 07-11-2016, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I would avoid recommending people based on their family names. Ethics
>are important. Communication skills are also important, as there are
>subtle differences between cultures, and one needs to adapt.

You did not comment about the quality of work. The local level is
well below "international standards". That may be why local
companies with "international names" have employees in other
countries doing quality control on the work performed locally. Does
it mean that people in Mauritius do not have the talent to do that
type of work? No. What is missing is experience and motivation.