free facebook & CDN

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 21:52:36 +0400

Dear MTML,

I'm a fairly happy customer of Chili. However, I notice that unlike
your competitors, you currently lack some interesting services.

1) Unlimited facebook. Your local competitors are offering facebook
for free. I have to pay for every bit of information sent to facebook
via your mobile data service.

2) Your Competitor offer low latency to google servers (Around 50ms),
and its services: gmail, google plus. This is called a CDN.

Are there plans to implement any of those 2 ? If so, do you have an ETA ?

Kind regards,
Loganaden Velvindron