At the university we code on paper

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 02:10:07 -0700

Hello,

There was the following comment from a Microsoft Student Partner: "as
you know, at the university we code on paper". Unfortunately, there
wasn't any description of the "the hands-on practice with coding that
they get at Microsoft". I doubt that a student could gain
programming skills in a university class. It is up to the student
to practice to gain programming skills. The student may have to
write code on paper during a job interview.