RE: Slow Internet Connection

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 20:49:54 +0400

Dear Miss/Mrs Bhatoolaul,

Thank you for your prompt reply and for doing the necessary to fix the slow Internet connection. I appreciate it. My Internet connection is working fine for the moment. I will surely contact you in case it deteriorates.

I am adding the Mauritius Internet Users on copy.
Thank you again.

Kind regards,
Shelly Hermia Bhujun