The website of Arya Sabha Mauritius compromised

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:22:19 +0400

Dear Sir,

I was notified by an internet user that the website [1] of the Arya
Sabha Mauritius appears defaced. I visited the website and I saw a
notice reading "Website breached by DarKMagician". See attachment.

I do not have the contact details of Arya Sabha Mauritius. I am
reporting this incident to CERT Mauritius.

[1] http://aryasabhamauritius.mu/

arya_sabha_mauritius.png
(image/png attachment: arya_sabha_mauritius.png)