Horrible Latency on UPLOAD - Mauritius Telecom Network

From: TheTunnelix <jmutkawoa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 22:16:51 +0400

Hello

I notice a very high latency of around 1000ms on upload. See my test at
this link http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/4834464

As you can see my Bufferbloat rating is F due to the high latency on Upload.

This is my affecting my SSH sessions, WhatsAPP, Viber and overall Upload
tasks.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible so that this issue is fixed.

I suspect that ATM infrastructure has an issue on upload.

My Phone number is 6262127 / 59470400

Regards

Jaykishan Mutkawoa
Maisonette Rd