Global Cybersecurity Index reference model

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 08:06:38 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing some research about the Global Cybersecurity Index
published by ITU-D. The Reference Model document {1] has the
following in Section 2.4:

   "These standards include, but are not limited to, those developed by the
    following agencies: ISO, ITU, IETF, IEEE, ATIS, OASIS, 3GPP, 3GPP2, IAB,
    ISOC, ISG, ISI, ETSI, ISF, RFC, ISA, IEC, NERC, NIST, FIPS, PCI DSS, etc."

I am looking for information about standards developed by the "IAB"
and "RFC". I would be grateful if you would provide a reference to a
standard from each of them.

1.
http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Cybersecurity/Documents/Reference%20Model_GCI-2016.pdf