Re: activeline.mu

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.mu>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 15:08:57 +0400

Hello SM,

On 04/08/16 14:15, S Moonesamy wrote:

> Based on the above, my conclusion is that the ads.activeline.mu HTTP
> service is not working correctly. I do not understand how the officer
> was able to conclude that there isn't any problem. I would be grateful
> if you could look into this matter.

I visited lemauricien.com and a quick analysis of the homepage source
code shows the following at line 39:

        <script type='text/javascript'
src='http://ads.activeline.mu/www/delivery/spcjs.php'></script>

I tried a telnet connection as you did but it failed.

telnet ads.activeline.mu 80
Trying 176.34.156.71...
telnet: connect to address 176.34.156.71: Connection timed out

People who are more comfortable using "online tools" may try
isitdownrightnow.com (https://wp.me/a4neVk-3o8). I doubt the method the
officer used to test whether or not there is a problem with
ads.activeline.mu.