Re: activeline.mu

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 03:15:53 -0700

Dear Mr Bhoyroo,

I reported an incident to CERT-MU over a week ago after encountering
a problem on http://www.lemauricien.com I called the 800 number of
the National Computer Board this morning. During the conversation
the officer stated that he did a test and did not encounter any
problem with http://ads.activeline.mu/www/delivery/spcjs.php I did a
test to find out whether my report was incorrect and I got the
following results:

   * Trying 176.34.156.71...
   * Connection failed
   * connect to 176.34.156.71 port 80 failed: Connection timed out
   * Failed to connect to ads.activeline.mu port 80: Connection timed out
   * Closing connection 0

Based on the above, my conclusion is that the ads.activeline.mu HTTP
service is not working correctly. I do not understand how the
officer was able to conclude that there isn't any problem. I would
be grateful if you could look into this matter.