Orange/Mauritius is unsuitable for gamers

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:32:29 +0400

After Orange started handing out 100 Mbit/s to their customers at a
fairly high price, we still don't qualify for online gaming.

The maxium ping requirement for gaming according to sourceforge is 100ms:

https://sourceforge.net/speedtest/

I don't quality as I'm getting 287ms as latency, even under stress.

Now that we have 100Mbit/s, shouldn't Orange focus on improving the
routing to give us 100ms latency to US ?