Re: Fwd: Issues with Emtel wifi plus

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 10:18:28 -0700

Hi Logan,
At 09:59 04-07-2016, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>I looked at the price of Emtel Internet Lease port and here is what I found:
>https://www.emtel.com/internet-leased-port
>
>A 4Mbits/s "GOLD" offer costs Rs 36,000/month.
>
>A 4Mbit/s "Platinium" offer costs Rs 125,000/month.
>
>I use emtel wifi plus to organise developer events called hackathons,
>roughly once per month.

Those developer events will become very expensive if you have to pay
the "gold" or "platinum" price.

>I felt that Emtel didn't answer my query regarding latency.

Here's what I suggest:

   (a) Ask whether it is possible to be assigned a dynamic public IPv4 address.

   (b) Ask about the latency issue in a separate message.

Are those developer events something you do for free? If so, you
could explain it in (a) as it might be assumed that you are doing it
for business purposes.