ICTA Licence for Internet Exchange Point

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 04:07:57 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was looking for information about whether an ICTA licence is
required to operate an Internet Exchange Point. I found out that
there is already an Internet Exchange Point, namely the Mauritius
Internet Exchange Point. According to the web site of the
Information and Communication Technologies Authority, there hasn't
been any licence issued to the Mauritius Internet Exchange Point.

I would be grateful if you could confirm whether an ICTA licence is
required to operate an Internet Exchange Point in Mauritius.