Error on www.smallstepmatters.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 07:32:44 -0700

Hello,

It is nice to see a crowdfunding initiative in Mauritius. I wonder
whether the idea will take off in Mauritius given the local
context. A quick look at the projects on the web site shows that the
projects have not been able to build momentum.

I was reading about one of the projects on www.smallstepmatters.org
and my browser displayed a "500" error. I noticed the same error a
few months ago. Over a year ago, a person provided some feedback
about a WebApp (
http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users/2015/05/1274.html
). It was good feedback as the person reported some mistakes which
were not noticed previously. One of those mistakes also occurs on
your web site.