cexba.com

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 02:12:15 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was doing some research about phishing and I came across
cexba.com. In a news article about the "Commercial Exchange Bank"
(cexba.com) at
http://defimedia.info/prets-bancaires-commercial-exchange-bank-attention-arnaque-31531/
it is mentioned that the entity does not have a banking
license. According to http://cexba.com/account/terms.pdf the
Commercial Exchange Bank Limited agreement is "governed by and
construed in accordance with the Laws of Mauritius Island".

Is the Bank of Mauritius responsible for taking down a domain name if
the web site hosted under the domain name incorrectly claims to be
for a bank licensed to operate in Mauritius?