Interruption of Internet in Port Louis

From: Sun RS <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 20:51:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
My internet connection has been interrupted 30 minutes ago. I am from Port Louis. I tried to reset the livebox twice but didn't notice any improvement.
The livebox interface indicates "négociations en cours "
I tried calling the hotline 8902 but nobody is answering.
My neighbor just reported he has the same problem.
I would be grateful if you could  elucidate this mysterious problem?

Your Paying CustomerS. Ramgolam