Data breach

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 02:10:36 -0700

Hello,

I was browsing through a ".mu" web site which sells products and I
noticed that it has been compromised. I usually receive feedback
when I report a problem to a non-local company. It is not
encouraging to report a problem to a local company as it either does
not understand the security issue or it does not provide any feedback.

Has there been any report, this week, of a local web site which has
been affected by a data breach?