Re: .mu ccTLD

From: <sche_at_ict.io>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 09:02:49 +0400

Hello,

The following Consultation document
https://www.icta.mu/mediaoffice/2007/dotmu/dotmu-public-consultation.pdf
clearly shows the case had to be referred to the Supreme Court. In fact
the case was withdrawn by the Government of Mauritius in January 2015.
Instead, the Mauritian government and Internet Direct Ltd have been in
discussion for an amicable settlement for the amount owed by the
Government.

Please feel free to give us your opinion in the Comments section on
ICT.io.

Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day.

Regards,

Schéhérazade Deedarun