Re: NTC Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 09:44:17 -0700

Hi Shelly,
At 08:37 04-05-2016, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>I was wondering if someone could confirm if this
><http://ntc.intnet.mu/>http://ntc.intnet.mu/ is the official
>National Transport Corporation website. I can see that there are
>some details about the NTC but there is no updated information which
>I find weird.

It looks like the web site of the NTC. It even has a nostalgic web
design look. :-)

This is from a book about Mauritius written by Alexandra Richards:

   "Compared with the bus services of Africa and Asia [the bus
service in Mauritius]
    is a disciplined, well-run operation, although the buses can be
pretty ancient
    and many of the bus drivers seem to think that the size of their vehicle is
    enough to intimidate other road users to get out of their way."