Re: NTC Mauritius

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 20:01:08 +0400

Hi Shelly,

On 05/04/2016 07:37 PM, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:

> I was wondering if someone could confirm if this http://ntc.intnet.mu/
> is the official National Transport Corporation website. I can see that
> there are some details about the NTC but there is no updated information
> which I find weird.

The page appears to have been designed at a time while dinosaurs walked
earth. I read
http://publicinfrastructure.govmu.org/Pages/Services-provided-by-the-National-Transport-Corporation.aspx
but could not find an email address to contact the National Transport
Corporation. Meanwhile searching for 'National Transport Corporation' on
Google shows ntc.intnet.mu highest on the results page.

I drink coffee and manage Linux servers for lexpress.mu.